Your privacy is critically important to us. At Online Pharmacy Pill, we have a few fundamental principles:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (We can’t stand services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason.)
- Online Pharmacy Pill don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the ongoing operation of one of our services.
- In our blogging products, we aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what’s visible to the public, seen by search engines, kept private, and permanently deleted.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
The information we collect about you includes:
Personally Identifiable Information:
Our Website and our Service Providers only collect personally identifiable information with your consent. Collection of PII occurs if you register for an appointment on the Website, subscribe to a newsletter, tweet to us, or use other features and resources on the Website. You may visit our Site anonymously, but that may prevent you from engaging in certain Website features or Services. The PII we may collect includes the following:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Telephone Number
- Email address
- Caller ID information (if available)
Non-Personally Identifiable Information:
Our Website and Service Providers may collect non-personally identifiable (anonymous) information (“Non-PII”) from visitors. Non-PII cannot identify a specific individual unless combined with Personally Identifiable Information. Examples of Non-PII that may be collected by the Website or required to provide the Services, including:
- ZIP code
“Cookies” are short computer codes known as cookies, web beacons, and other technologies that collect Non-PII and are stored on your browser when you visit our Website or share Website content through a social media account. The following are examples of Non-PII third party service providers collect with cookies:
- Browser type and operating system
- Date and time of visit
- Referring web page
- Links that connected you to the Website
Online Personal Privacy Act Disclosures
- We or our Service Providers may drop a Cookie on the browser of Website visitors. We do this to continue to market our Services to you after you leave our Website. The Website does not employ technology to override the privacy settings in your web browser.
- Our Service Providers may track Website visitors across multiple websites to retarget Website visitors to continue to market our Services to prospective patients after they leave our site. Users logged in to social media programs may be tracked by Service Providers who track such users across multiple websites and who may disregard the privacy settings in your web browsers.
- Information about You from Other Sources:
We and our Affiliates and Service Providers may collect personal information about you on the Website and from other sources, including commercially available sources. All the information we collect about you may be combine to personalize your experience, provide you and our clients with Services, to improve our Website and Services, to provide relevant advertising to users, and for other marketing efforts.