We all envy a lazy person’s life. This is because we long to do what he/she is doing as we cannot find any time for ourselves. But a lazy person is not as successful as you are only because he chooses to be lazy. Being lazy is different but being sleepy all the time is another factor. If you are someone who considers yourself to be “a lover of sleep”, beware. This is because there is a high risk that you might be suffering from any kind of sleeping disorders. But not to worry, this matter can be treated using smart pills like Nuvigil which is easily available in the market. With so many options to buy from, you can also buy Nuvigil online.
Nuvigil is usually prescribed to treat excessive sleeping disorder. Therefore, it treats narcolepsy that can be characterized by excessive sleepiness, sleep paralysis, sleepwalking, hallucination etc; sleep apnea which is characterized by sudden stopping in the breathing of a man during his sleep (this happens to people who snore) and shift work sleep disorder. A larger number of people are being associated with this problem. About 30 million people of the US have symptoms of excessive sleeping disorders. And this is why smart pills are hype in the US.
What is a smart pill?
Smart pill is a drug that treats the sleeping disorder. The problem with diseases like this is that it occurs subconsciously and cannot be cured completely. But smart pill has wakefulness agents that help in making our brain to work hard. These eugeroic drugs act on the brain cells and make it active. This makes us concentrate more on our work and help in getting smarter over time. This is why they are called smart drugs.
What can Nuvigil do?
Nuvigil has the same mechanism as a smart drug. It acts on our brain cells and helps in boosting our concentration. This medicine has also been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The main ingredient of Nuvigil is Armodafinil and Nuvugil appears to be only a brand name. But it is to be kept in mind that this drug is not for people who do not have any kind of sleeping disorders. This pill does not take place of sleep and so sleeping and resting is required along with this medicine. There have been many medications being compared to Nuvigil, for example there have been many debates over Waklert vs Nuvigil. The medications both come from the same Nootropic family, Armodafinil.
How should I take Nuvigil?
Nuvigil is a prescription drug. It is advisable to use it only after consulting a doctor. The usual dose is to take 1 pill a day. This drug is only for oral consumption.
For people treating shift work sleep disorder, take this pill 1 hour prior to work.
What are the side effects?
Nuvigil is a mild drug and this is why doctors rely on it. There appear to be very few side effects. If you notice any changes in the body, consult your doctor as soon as possible. Some of the known side effects are:
- Allergic reactions like swelling of lips or tongue, rashes etc.
- Anxiety and breathing problems
- Chest pain
- Steady heartbeat
- Blurred vision or dizziness
In case you notice any case of a drug overdose, consult your doctor as soon as possible.
What precautions should I take Nuvigil?
- Nuvigil is given to people over the age of 18.
- This smart pill is not usually prescribed to heart, lung or kidney patients. This is why you should see a doctor before taking this medicine.
- The effect of this drug can pass from mothers to their child. Pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers should consult a doctor about its consequences.
- This pill can react with nitrate and caffeine products. Try to avoid these products while you are undergoing Nuvigil medications.
- Tell your doctor about any medications you are undergoing. This can save you from drug interactions. Also, tell him about your allergies (if you have any).
- Do not take Modafinil drugs along with Nuvigil. These are a similar kind of drugs and can cause an overdose reaction.